Sunday 10 May 2009

Grandad Jack and Jill!

Meet my mum's dad, grandad Jack and his partner Jill! My nanna and grandad enjoyed a 46-year marriage and raised a son and two daughters and have been loving and supportive grandparents to 5 grandchildren.

My nanna Pat sadly passed away in 2002 and I will greatly miss her presence on our special day, but she will be honoured and remembered with love.

Jill is my grandad's lovely partner and together they have been travelling the world, enjoying new adventures and setting a fine example of how to make the most of retirement!

My grandad is one of the directors of the local brass band, after playing the tuba for them for years. I have a lot of childhood memories of going to village concerts and having to be kept quiet with plenty of sweets while we watched him play!

No comments: